Working independently making required technical decisions, managing applications and IT infrastructure.
- Perform Database Administration- Optimizing existing databases and designing additions, ensuring data integrity, monitoring database performance and efficiency, backup and restoration strategy
- Work with large datasets, write complex SQL queries, Views, Stored Procedures to perform advanced data analysis and report building
- Network Administration: Implementing new network solutions/improving efficiency of existing network. Configuring firewalls, routing, switching, DNS and DHCP to ensure network efficiency and security.
- Conduct requirements analysis, design, development of in-house Logistics software that aids in the key processes and scheduling required for NASCAR race track transportation services (Angular, Django REST Framework, PostgreSQL)
Deployment: DigitalOcean Linux Server using Gunicorn and Nginx
- Design, develop a Mobile Application for the road crew to view and keep track of individual work schedules, accommodation, transportation etc. (Angular, Ionic Framework, Django REST, PostgreSQL)
- Maintain and make necessary modifications to Warehouse Management System and customer-facing portal on LAMP stack (Linux, Apache Server, MySQL, PHP).
- Performing necessary Linux server administration that includes job scheduling and process automation using CRON, upgrade and installation of patches etc.
- Devising backup and restoration strategies, creating and managing buckets on Amazon S3 to store daily database backups automated through backup scripts, s3cmd and CRON.
- Managing a 3D Machine Vision wheel inspection system by coordinating with the integrator to communicate requirements, identify issues and train operators
- Coordinating and managing relationship between company and various tech vendors and service providers to facilitate migration, issue resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technology
- CCNA training required
- Strong SQL skills and knowledge of databases
- Understanding of network design and implementation.
- Experience in building user-friendly web and mobile applications using latest frameworks and technologies
- Ability to work across different tech stacks and adapt to new technologies as you go
- Excellent team player
- Focused, results-oriented mindset and strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Be available to travel several times each year
Mail Resume to:
Champion Tire and Wheel, Inc.
Attn: Kevin Mahl
11106 Treynorth Drive
Cornelius, NC 28031